We use our own and third-party cookies and similar technologies to store and manage User preferences, send advertising adapted to the User, enable content and collect analytical and usage data, as well as to ensure the proper functioning of this website. If you continue browsing this website, you will be accepting its installation in the terms indicated in our Cookies Policy

close

WINEMAKER Quinta de la Quietud

Hight Quality Toro Wine

After its foundation by a French couple, the Spanish current owners acquired the property in 2001 and came up with the current technical team. They were concerned from the beginning to generate the best wines of Toro with the most environmentally friendly techniques.

The cultivation of the 25 hectares of vineyards is, therefore, completely organic, using age-old fertilisation and treatment techniques. The altitude of the vineyard is between 665 m and 700 m and the main characteristic of the soil is the contrast between its superficial poverty and the richness of the depth. The vineyards grow in an extreme climate where temperatures can reach 40ºC during the day and drop sharply to 10ºC at night. The grape used is 98% of the autochthonous grape: the red grape of Toro and the remaining 2% of white grape between 5 varieties: Albillo, Malvasía, Moscatel, Palomino and Verdejo. The total annual production is around 70,000 bottles, each of which is of exceptional quality.

The winery part of a conception of simplicity and functionality.

Bodega Rioja Vega
Bodega Rioja Vega
Bodega Rioja Vega
Bodega Rioja Vega
INFORMATION OF INTEREST

FOUNDATION YEAR
1999
GRAPE VARIETIES
Tinta de Toro, Albillo, Malvasía, Moscatel, Palomino y Verdejo.
CULTIVATED HECTARES
25

Active filters

Reference: 010947

Winemaker: Quinta de la Quietud

Corral de Campanas

Review(s): 0

Spain DO Toro 75cl. Alc. 14.5º Year: 2020 Sugar: 2-3 gr/L GRAPES: 100% Tinta de Toro (Tempranillo) AGED: 50% of the wine spends 12 months in new and semi-new barrels, mainly American, and 50% remains in tank with micro-oxygenation. Production of 35,000 bottles per year of this visually and aromatically attractive wine (red fruit) with a very sweet...

Price €11.95
More info
in stock

Reference: 010948

Winemaker: Quinta de la Quietud

Quinta Quietud

Review(s): 0

Spain DO Toro 75cl. Alc. 15º Year: 2018 Sugar: 2-3 gr/L GRAPES: 100% Tempranillo AGED: Between 24/28 months in French oak barrels with a maximum of 30% new barrels It is the most emblematic wine of this winery from Toro. A complex, powerful and elegant red wine with great ageing potential. It stands out for its flavoursome and powerful palate and its...

Price €21.95
More info
in stock

Reference: 010090

Winemaker: Quinta de la Quietud

In Quietud by Nature

Review(s): 0

Spain DO Toro 75cl. Alc. 14º Year: 2020 Sugar: 2-3 gr/L GRAPES: 100% Tinta de Toro AGED: Six months in tanks with bâtonnage and stabilisation due to Toro cold winters . Open tanks without added sulphates.  Ecological wine Specially made for Wine Lovers by Nature. Organic winemaking, worked by horses and with no sulfites added !! Made with respect for the...

Price €13.95
More info
Out-of-Stock

Reference: 010950

Winemaker: Quinta de la Quietud

La Mula de la Quietud

Review(s): 0

Spain DO Toro 75cl. Alc. 16º Year: 2018 Sugar: 2-3 gr/L GRAPES: 100% Tinta de Toro from vineyards planted between 1900 and 1920 AGED: 30 months in 100% new French oak barrels of 225 liters. Author wine from Quinta de la Quietud. An authentic, original and exclusive reserve for the delight of the most demanding palatesKnow more

Price €67.50
More info
in stock