A cookie is a file that is downloaded to the User's computer when accessing certain websites, allowing them, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of the User or his team and, depending on the information contain and the way you use your equipment, can be used to recognize the User.
TYPE OF COOKIES
The cookies used on the Website, as well as their purpose, are described below:
1. Navigation cookies: They are those that allow to improve and personalize the User's browsing experience, facilitating the login when accessing your account without having to enter your data continuously, remember the last shopping cart made and the selected language.
2. Analysis cookies: Are those that allow quantifying the number of users, analyze their browsing behavior and perform the statistical analysis of the use made by users of our services. To do this, we analyze your navigation on the Website in order to improve the browsing experience and the services offered. The data obtained through this type of cookies will remain stored in the User's terminal and can be treated in each access of this to the Website, until the expiration of the cookies or the User itself eliminates them. (Google Analytics)
3. Behavioral advertising cookies: Are those that, treated by a third party and that allow managing third party advertising displayed on the Website, as well as providing information on the User's browsing habits on our Website to the advertising network in order to show advertising according to their navigation, allowing the creation of a specific profile. (Google Adwords, Facebook Ads, etc ...)
BLOCK OR DELETE COOKIES
The User can block or delete at any time the cookies installed on their computer by configuring the options in the browser itself. The User can find more information on how to do it, through the following links and depending on the browser used:
1. Firefox from here: https://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-sitios-web-rastrear-preferencias
2. Google Chrome from here: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=es
3. Internet Explorer from here: https://support.microsoft.com/es-es/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
4. Safari from here: https://support.apple.com/es-es/guide/safari/sfri11471/mac
5. oOpera from here: https://help.opera.com/en/latest/web-preferences/#cookies
In case of using a browser other than those mentioned above, the User can obtain more information on how to configure the installation of cookies through the help section of the browser itself. In case of needing personalized assistance for the configuration of the cookies, the User can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and will be attended to as soon as possible.
ACCEPTANCE AND MODIFICATION OF THE COOKIES
The fact of clicking on any button, check box or link on the Website, as well as scrolling or downloading any type of content offered on it, implies acceptance by the User of the installation of the aforementioned cookies.
The Website reserves the right to modify and update the content of these cookies policies at any time, either partially or in its entirety. Therefore, the User must read carefully these cookies policies every time he accesses the Website or periodically in order to know the latest and most updated version of these policies.